Sunday, January 2, 2011

A new year A new start

So here we are, the start of a brand new year and I think 2011 will be a good year.

I like to make a resolution as I believe it starts me off on the right footing for the year. It isn't written in stone but a guide in the right direction. My new years resolution for 2011 is to write on this blog at least once a week and to set a day for crafting once a week. Well that seems simple enough, I'm just not sure why I didn't manage it last year.

I am also going to sit down early next week and make a plan of the cards that need to be made and when they need to be sent to people. I'm quite good at making cards for people but not very good at actually sending them. I have lots of cards in the drawer that have been made for someone, even put in an envelope, but never actually sent! Silly really.

So, this year, I'm going to get those cards made and actually send them.


No comments:

Post a Comment